Silk protein Snail Mucin Eye Cream (15ml)
Silk protein and snail mucin are both ingredients that can be beneficial when used in an eye cream. Silk protein is known for its moisturising properties, which can help to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye area. It also has a smooth and silky texture, making it gentle on the skin.
Snail mucin, which is derived from the secretions of snails, is rich in hyaluronic acid, glycolic acid, and other beneficial compounds. It can help to hydrate and nourish the skin, and may also help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Additionally, it can also boost collagen production, which can improve the skin’s elasticity.
- Snail secretion filtrate rich in hyaluronic acid, glycolic acid, and other antioxidants that helps hydrate and plump the skin.
- Hydrolysed Silk rich in amino acids that hydrates and plumps the skin, improves skin elasticity, packed with powerful antioxidants that protect the delicate skin from free radicals and improves skin barrier function
- Caffeine vaso-constricts blood vessels reducing the appearance of puffiness and dark circles and a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals, which cause wrinkles and other signs of ageing.
- Hydrolysed Soy Protein when soy protein is completely hydrolysed, it improves the skin’s ability to retain moisture and provides a smoothing effect to reduce roughness and wrinkles
- Liquorice Root Extract packed full of ingredients to help brighten (glabridin), soothe with its anti- inflammatory and anti-aging with its powerful anti oxidants.
- Panthenol According to studies, it reduces transepidermal water loss (water that evaporates through the skin). Products containing as little as 1% panthenol can rapidly hydrate skin, giving it a suppler feel and appearance.
- Hydrolysed Collagen is a hydrating anti-wrinkle moisturiser that leaves skin looking and feeling tighter and more luminous.
- Zinc contains antioxidants, which aid in the fight against free radicals in our bodies and effectively delays skin ageing. Antioxidants contribute to youthful and glowing skin. Regular but limited consumption of this essential mineral can also aid in the prevention of acne, dullness, and skin dryness.
- Vitamin E decrease redness, brightens and produces a more even complexion, cleans pores, fewer signs of ageing, & improves appearance of scars and stretch marks- absorbs harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Allantoin promotes skin cell regeneration, which helps to heal and protect sensitive skin while soothing and softening.
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-60 Stearate Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate-60, butyrospermum parkii, Hydroxydecyl Ubiquinone, albumen Extract, Jojoba (SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS) Seed Oil, snail secretion filtrate, Hydrolyzed Silk, caffeine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Acacia SENEGAL Gum Extract, Sea Buckthorn (HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES) Fruit Extract, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA root extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hydrolyzed Collagen Zinc, Carbomer, Allantoin,,Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol
- Use your ring finger
- Scoop up a pea-sized amount of product
- Gently tap small dots under your eyes, starting in the innermost corner and moving outward
- Pat the Silk Snail eye cream into your skin
- Wait 2 minutes to let the Silk Snail cream fully absorb