Hydrating Blue Copper Peptide Serum Complex –
Blue Copper Peptide serum reduces the visibility of wrinkles and acne scars. It softens rough skin and helps relieve inflammation and irritation.
Featured in British Vogue magazine, they wrote ‘Beyond Skin has created a collection of skincare products aiming to help your complexion look and feel healthier and brighter. From their AHA/BHA Cleanser, and Blue Copper Peptide Serum, to their Centella Toner and Dragon’s Blood Serum, they have innovative formulas available for many different skincare concerns.
- Beta-Glucan locks in hydration and prevents moisture loss resulting in smoother and more supple skin. In addition to its hydration capabilities, a study found that beta-glucans are able to deeply penetrate the epidermis and effectively plump up fine lines and wrinkles, despite their large molecular size.
- Polyglutamic Acid retains more moisture because it is bigger in size than hyaluronic acid, it also acts as an occlusive by forming a protective layer to minimize water loss through your skin. Additionally, polyglutamic acid inhibits the production of hyaluronidase, an enzyme that destroys the natural hyaluronic acid present in your skin dermis.
- Blue Copper Peptide stimulates the formation of collagen and elastin, which aids in the maintenance of skin strength. It also boosts skin-plumping hyaluronic acid for improved hydration and noticeably reduces irritation and redness, making it ideal for sensitive skin. Furthermore, copper fights free radical and oxidative damage, which is important in preventing outward indications of ageing.
- Oligopeptide-1 has the same chemical structure as an epidermal growth factor and has been proven to speed up skin repair and regeneration while also slowing skin thinning and therefore reducing wrinkles.
- Centella Asiatica helps healing by speeding up skin cell production and collagen synthesis. It’s also antibacterial.
- Trehalose is a natural sugar found abundantly in plants and fungi that is used in cosmetics and personal care products. It is considered useful because of its rehydrating and water binding properties, as well as being a strong antioxidant.
water, glycerin, beta glucan, polyglutamic acid, Copper tripeptide – 1, oligopeptide-1 , Centella asiatica extract, trehalose, allantoin, 1,2-butylglycol, glycerin polyacrylate, sodium hyaluronate, Caprylyl glycol, dipotassium phosphate, 1,2-hexanediol
Use after the Replenishing toner or the Centella Extract toner, evenly use 1-2 pumps of the serum and apply serum sparingly to facial areas until completely absorbed.