A powerful trio of acids; Glycolic, Lactic and Salicylic acid with a low pH are present in our purifying AHA/BHA Cleanser Cream to aid oily, congested, and acne-prone skin.
- Lactic Acid smooths and brightens complexions. This AHA exfoliant aids in the treatment of moderate to severe hyperpigmentation, which occurs when the amount of melanin in some areas of the skin exceeds the typical level. It can help to remove age spots and wrinkles, as well as diminish the appearance of large pores. Lactic acid is one of the gentlest AHAs, therefore it’s safe to use on sensitive skin in the correct amounts. It can also improve signs of ageing. It does so by stimulating the renewal of collagen.
- Glycolic Acid exfoliates the skin, accelerates cell renewal, and increases collagen synthesis. In order to give the skin a more youthful appearance, glycolic acid helps to moisturise it, unclog pores, smooth fine lines, improve skin tone, and remove dark spots and sun damage.
- Lactic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that helps exfoliate skin by breaking down the material that binds together skin cells. It draws moisture to your newly exfoliated skin meaning it not only hydrates dry skin, but also prevents new fine lines and wrinkles from forming and is suitable for darker skin types.
- Salicylic Acid is perfect for oily skin, salicylic acid is best known for its ability to deep clean excess oil out of pores and reduce oil production moving forward down the material that binds together skin cells.
- Nicotinamide sometimes known as niacinamide, acts similarly to niacin but has a different molecular structure. This subtle difference allows nicotinamide to bypass the step that causes niacin’s annoying flushing, providing the benefits of vitamin B3 without making you self-conscious.
- Ceramide help create a barrier to prevent permeability. This locks moisture into your skin, which helps prevent dryness and irritation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate has a smaller molecular weight than hyaluronic acid, penetrating even deeper than HA can. It’s also more stable, meaning it’s less prone to oxidation and maintains a longer shelf life.
- Sweet Almond Oil makes your skin look smooth, silky, and free of fine wrinkles by protecting it from UV radiation damage and maintaining the health of your skin cells. The fatty acids can treat chapped and irritated skin and help your skin maintain moisture. Additionally, vitamin A can aid to minimise acne.
- Grapeseed Oil has mild antimicrobial properties it also contains astringent which helps to tone and tighten your skin, leaving it looking smoother and more radiant.
Water, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, fodium Lauroyl ,Cocamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycolic acid, Sodium Chloride, Acrylic Acids (Ester) Copolymer, Betaine Salicylate, Sweet almond oil, Grape seed oil, sodium chloride, PEG-250 Distearate, Lactic acid, Salicylate acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide 1, Nicotinamide, Disodium EDTA, P-Phenoxyethanol
Use 3 x per week (AM/PM)
Apply to moist skin and massage then rinse.
If wearing makeup, repeat the process. For added silkiness, leave on for 1-2 minutes then rinse.
Beyond Skin Pro Tip: After cleansing, follow with the Brightening Complex and Renewal Cream.
I love the fact this brightens my skin without drying it. My dark marks are
almost gone and I really love this brand
My new favourite cleanser. The girls in the office were great at helping me select a routine.
So creamy, I’m now a fan of cream cleansers , clean bright skin without the tight feeling