The Beyond Skin Pigmentation cream contains vitamin C, alpha arbutin, vitamin C, kojic acid, tranexemic acid, and liqurice root. The cream has a smooth, buttery texture that absorbs quickly and is surprisingly light to wear. It does not leave a residue, is not oily, and does not clog pores. It hydrates your skin for 72 hours and leaves it feeling nourished and radiant all day. With 21 days of twice-daily use, you’ll be able to reap the full benefits of pigmentation cream cream.
Pigmentation Cream (50ml)
Pigmentation cream reduces dark spots and melanin while also protecting against external environmental factors.
- Glutathoine has been shown to not only reduce melanin (pigmentation) in the skin, but also to reduce wrinkles and increase skin elasticity. Glutathione affects skin pigment production by inhibiting tyrosinase, an enzyme involved in the production of melanin.
- Ascorbic Acid ( Vitamin C) is an antioxidant nutrient that improves skin tone, a potent antioxidant that can neutralise free radicals and helps to reduce signs of ageing.
- Kojic Acid lightens visible sun damage, age spots, or scars. This can result in an anti-aging effect on the skin.
- Tranexamic Acid helps act as a brightening agent to reduce dark spots and improve hyperpigmentation.
- Beta-Glucan locks in hydration and prevents moisture loss resulting in smoother and more supple skin. In addition to its hydration capabilities, a study found that beta-glucans are able to deeply penetrate the epidermis and effectively plump up fine lines and wrinkles, despite their large molecular size.
Water, Glycerin, Butanediol, Glutathione, butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Alpha arbutin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), kojic acid, tranexamic acid, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Licorice Root Extract, Isostearyl Isostearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 stearate, Dimethicone, betaine, Polydimethylsiloxane, Yeast B-Glucan, Sodium Hyaluronate, hippophae rhamnoides fruit extract, Chrysanthellum indicum extract, Malva sylvestris extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Pearl extract, jojoba oil, tranexamic acid, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Decanediol
Use after the Replenishing toner or the Centella Extract toner, evenly use 1-2 pumps of the serum and apply serum sparingly to facial areas until completely absorbed.
Apply this pigmentation cream evenly to a cleansed face and neck with a massaging action for deep absorption of benefits. For best results, use in the day and at night after using the AHA/BHA Cleanser followed by either Replenishing toner or the Centella Extract toner and followed by Brightening Complex. Suitable for all skin types.
Topical Vitamin C and the Skin: Mechanisms of Action and Clinical Applications
Skin-whitening and skin-condition-improving effects of topical oxidized glutathione: a double-blind and placebo-controlled clinical trial in healthy women
Kojic acid applications in cosmetic and pharmaceutical preparations
Mechanism of Action of Topical Tranexamic Acid in the Treatment of Melasma and Sun-Induced Skin Hyperpigmentation
Hannah M –
Waited till almost finished to write this review but it’s really helped my dark marks which are almost gone. I also use the retinol eye cream for my dark eye circles
Angeline Tudot –